- Major: Biology
- What has DG done for you?: Delta Gamma has given me an amazing sisterhood, these women have allowed me to finally find my voice. Along with my voice has come confidence I never thought I would have. Through Zeta Nu, I was given many opportunities, sweet friends, and growth.
VP Social Standards
- Major: Exercise and Nutrition Science
- What has DG done for you?: Delta Gamma has always been a home away from home. It has been a place where I can grow and become the woman I really want to be. I have found so many amazing people because of DG, and experienced so many amazing things that I will never forget.
- Major: Accounting
- What has DG done for you?: DG has given me so many new friendships and experiences that I never thought I would have! I have made some of my best friends in this chapter, and have also been given many opportunities to grow as a leader.
- Majors: History and English
- What has DG done for you?: DG has opened the world for me!! Through this fraternity, I have grown so much in my confidence and as a leader! All of my sisters' love and support brought me to the woman I am today and I am so grateful for all of them!
VP Member Education
- Major: Social Work
- What has DG done for you?: Delta Gamma Zeta Nu has given me a forever family with so many people I can trust and rely on. Every person I have met in Delta Gamma has changed my life for the better. Zeta Nu will always be my forever home.
- Major: Social Work
- What has DG done for you?: Delta Gamma has been a crazy ride! It has surely given me inspiration and the tools to grow as a person. Also, it has definitely given me endless laughs, memories, and true friendships that make me feel happy and supported always!
VP Panhellenic & Director of Recruitment Records
- Major: undecided/ general studies
- What has DG done for you?: Delta Gamma has provided me with so many amazing friends that I get to call my sisters. These incredible women have helped me in ways they will never know. I have already grown so much in DG and can’t wait to see what the future has to hold. So much
VP Foundation & Director of Intrafraternal Activities
- Major: Speech Language Pathology
- What has DG done for you?: Delta Gamma has given me so many incredible friends that I also call sisters! This chapter has allowed me to be vulnerable to my sisters especially when I need them the most. Delta Gamma has also given me many opportunities to not only grow in the ch