The best thing I have ever been told is to remember that what you put into Delta Gamma, she gives back 10x as much. That is the truest statement I have ever heard.
- Major: Sociology and Criminology
- What has DG done for you?: This chapter has provided me with endless opportunities, and countless memories full of authentic friendships. I adore this chapter with my whole heart, and this is truly an irreplaceable sisterhood.
VP Social Standards
- Major: Exercise and Nutrition Science
- What does DG mean to you?: Delta Gamma has brought me sisters I cannot live without, many opportunities and life experiences that I will cherish for the rest of my life! She has given me the best and biggest support system ever!
- Major: Undecided
- What has DG done for you?: DG brought me to the people who make me better. The sisters I've found here are true treasures.
Trudie L. Benson
- Major: Sociology
- Minor: Exercise and Nutrition Science
- What has DG done for you?: Delta Gamma has been a huge aspect of my life. Through this organization I have met some of the greatest women i’ve ever had a chance to meet and I now have so many unique friendships. The bonds that these girls share among one another is incredible.
- Major: Exercise and Nutrition Science, Concentration in Allied Health
- What has DG done for you?: DG had given me life long sisters, memories I’ll cherish forever, and a passion for our philanthropy and helping aid the visually impaired. I’ve learned so many skills that I’ll be able to apply to my life in the future including time management.